Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The beginning...

Today is the first day of my blogging future.  I have been toying with the idea of writing a blog for a while and I finally signed up because I'm hoping to make money with it.  As a stay at home mom, I struggle with wanting to have more money and not wanting to leave my kids.  So I'm giving this a shot and hoping that someone out there will be interested in my life!  I am not a trained writer and it's been a long time since I've taken an English class, so I will tell you upfront to expect grammatical errors and such.  I barely have time to write a blog let alone check my grammar! 

My name is Rachel and I am a 31 year old stay at home mom of two, ages 4 months and 3 years.  I have been married for 8 years to my husband who is 33.  I am a practicing non-denominational Christian and I have a vocational degree in Christian Ministry.  We have no pets, one house and two cars. This is my journey in mommyhood, wifedom and womanhood.  I hope I can entertain you and make a bright spot in your life.
So there it is, day one.  I hope I've set the bar really low, so maybe I can exceed your expectations and be worthy of your time!

3 comments:

  1. Rachel,
    I'm so proud of you for branching out like this. You have always been creative. I have signed up to follow your blog. ...Happy Birthday!! Love, Aunt Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Rachel! I love it so far! So was that my crockpot chicken curry recipe? ;) If so, I hope you love it as much as we do - we eat that a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you too well Rachel to set my expectations of you as "low". God has done in amazing work in you and will continue it "until completion". He has used you to touch my live and many others. I am so glad you are branching out into the cyber- world to continue His reach.

    ReplyDelete